I’m back to Weight Watchers, though I missed this week (need to figure out a better time), and trying to get healthy and lose weight. “But why?” you ask. Excellent question.
- Because I want to be hot. Or if not hot, I want feel beautiful in my clothes. Plus, clothes are nicer at smaller sizes.
- Speaking of which, I want to wear knee high boots and pretty stuff from Victoria’s Secret, and to fit in NY & Co. clothing again.
- I have a 3 year old and I want to be a fun, active mommy and show him how to live healthy. Plus, since I have him, I obviously need to live forever, or as long as possible.
- On the same vein, to have a happy, healthy marriage. We’re pretty good, but it’d be better if I felt better about myself (which is all me; my husband has loved me at every size.)
- To easily fit in airplane seats and rides at Disney when we go in a few years.
- To mitigate my PCOS and family history of heart disease.
- To show myself that I can do it.
Thanks for visiting 🙂 I’m Mandy. I’m 34, living in Central New York, a mom to a 3 year old boy, and a librarian. I like traveling, reading, genealogy, wind turbines, and long walks on the beach (with my husband).
I’ve recently started a journey to health and happiness by joining Weight Watchers, a spiritual development program, and now, to track it all, this blog. Thanks for coming along on this journey as I try to answer Mary Oliver’s question: “What will you do with this one wild and precious life?”