It is hard to believe that another month has begun. The holiday season is upon us, which means lots of fun, but lots of business, too. I didn’t stay on track very well for October, so I’m planning to get back to basics this month.
- At least 7000 steps per day, with some form of intentional movement daily.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week for at least 15 minutes.
- Be down 15 total pounds since joining Weight Watchers, which means I’ll get 2 5-pound stars. I’m so close to 10 pounds!!! It’ll also get my to 5% and on my way to 10% lost.
- Consign my sons old cloth diapers and give away all of his old clothing to a friend with a little boy.
- Decorate for Thanksgiving/Autumn.
- Rock as a presenter at a national conference.
- Begin my Design Your 2017 from Bullish.
- Complete a Turkey Trot 5K.
- Go through all of my clothes: bedroom, closet, and basement. Sort, donate, organize.
- Read Madame Bovary, Middlemarch, and The Unbearable Lightness of Being before my 35th birthday at the beginning of December.