Well, blogging all November didn’t go so hot. Actually, not much in the second half of November went so hot. The election threw me for a loop. The horrible things people are doing in the name of the president-elect continue to make me depressed.
I have a long history of depression and I’m not managing it too well right now. I need to go exercise. I need to stay off Facebook. I need to do some yoga. But, I haven’t.
Tomorrow if my favorite holiday of the year. I’m going to be grateful and then I’m going to get to work.
It is hard to believe that another month has begun. The holiday season is upon us, which means lots of fun, but lots of business, too. I didn’t stay on track very well for October, so I’m planning to get back to basics this month.
- At least 7000 steps per day, with some form of intentional movement daily.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week for at least 15 minutes.
- Be down 15 total pounds since joining Weight Watchers, which means I’ll get 2 5-pound stars. I’m so close to 10 pounds!!! It’ll also get my to 5% and on my way to 10% lost.
- Consign my sons old cloth diapers and give away all of his old clothing to a friend with a little boy.
- Decorate for Thanksgiving/Autumn.
- Rock as a presenter at a national conference.
- Begin my Design Your 2017 from Bullish.
- Complete a Turkey Trot 5K.
- Go through all of my clothes: bedroom, closet, and basement. Sort, donate, organize.
- Read Madame Bovary, Middlemarch, and The Unbearable Lightness of Being before my 35th birthday at the beginning of December.